Lunch/Recess Assistants Part-Time Job Posting
Eton Academy seeks a number of positive and empathetic professionals to serve as part-time.Lunch and Recess Assistants work Monday through Friday, from 11am – 2pm.
Lunch and Recess Assistants will report to the Director of Student Development Services. Thesepositions will start in late August.
Job Duties entail two hours of daily lunch/recess supervision and one hour of administrativework with the Director of Student Development Services including, but not limited to:
- Working with different learners
- Student supervision during lunch/recess period
- Work with other teachers to provide safe environment for lunch and recess
- Indoor and outdoor recess responsibilities
- Need to be flexible and able to adjust quickly to change in schedule and routine
- Clerical support for Director of Student Development Services
Requirements: Associates degree in a child-centered program or similar work experience.Eton Academy educates students with reading, attention and other learning challenges buildingacademic skills and self-confidence in an accepting and supportive environment.Eton Academy is a special purpose school for students who learn differently. We serve studentsin grades 1-12 who are of average to above average academic potential, but who have a learningdifference such as dyslexia, dysgraphia or ADHD.