Your Role in Eton's Tradition of GivingFor the past two decades, it's because of our parents, employees, the Board of Trustees, and our friends in the community that Eton has such a strong tradition of Annual Giving at Eton Academy.
If you have yet to join this community of supporters, please consider joining us today! Because, when you donate money to Annual Giving each year, you help make the school's educational program possible.
Annual Giving is a tax-deductible donation that supports vital specialized needs of our students and school.
The Value of Your Gift
Consider a few things that Annual Giving contributions could provide:
||Twenty reams of colored paper, helping LD students read more effectively|
||Headphones for assistive technology supported learning|
||Five Upper School science books|
||One refurbished computer|
A Middle School field trip to a science center to ensure interactive
and hands-on learning experiences
||A new, networked computer, with LD specific software|
||Specialized training for one new Eton teacher|
||Speaker system for the gymnasium|
Why Annual Giving?
- Eton's educational program needs Annual Giving to exist.
- Tuition alone does not pay for educating Eton students.
- Beyond tuition, Eton must raise an additional $3,000 per student, per year.
- Eton depends on the funds raised through Annual Giving, every year.
Why Should You Give?
- Your donation benefits ALL Eton students.
- Your contribution can help Eton in two ways:
- Every gift directly benefits Eton's program.
- When parents, employees and Board members contribute to Annual Giving, our likelihood of securing grants and other foundation supported funding greatly improves.