Tutors Needed - $30 per Hour
The Hartmann-Eton Center for Teaching and Learning’s Tutor Pros program is designed to provide a highly specialized tutoring service in an accepting and supportive environment to any student who is experiencing learning interference.
Openings in our Tutor Pros program are waiting to be filled by individuals who are passionate and effective in their instruction and who want to assist students who need individualized attention to strengthen skills in one or more academic areas, as well as to teach specific strategies and learning skills that promote enhanced student success in the classroom.
Ideal candidates need to possess:
● Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Special Education, Math, Language Arts, Science, Social Studies, or related fields of study; Certified Teachers preferred
● 1-3 years of teaching experience in a school setting (i.e. current or retired teacher, student working toward teacher certification)
● A passion for teaching and instruction
● Kindness, compassion and enthusiasm
● A commitment to supporting struggling students
Eton Academy is an independent school dedicated to educating students, in grades 1-12, with reading, attention and other learning challenges – building academic skills and self-confidence in an accepting and supportive environment.
Eton’s Mission: Eton Academy is committed to the education of students who learn differently. We build essential skills and confidence that foster lifelong success.
to learn more about our Tutor Pros program.
Eton Academy advocates for and values diversity in all of our programs and employment. Eton Academy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.