Eton Academy seeks a positive, extremely accurate, efficient, detail oriented person to provide a full range of administrative services and project support to staff members carrying out various fundraising and support endeavors, as well as, providing a high level of customer service to students, parents, and all visitors. The Assistant is stationed at the Welcome Center Reception Desk and reports to the Head of Community Development and
ESSENTIAL DUTIES (including but not limited to):
• Create polished, high quality written communications
• Accurately and efficiently handle data entry
• Conduct oneself in a professional manner during interaction with students, parents, employees, and visitors
• Maintain the Dept. calendar
• Greet and respond to both internal and external customers via telephone, email and in person; refers individuals to appropriate personnel as necessary
• Provide direction and/or assistance in resolving challenges and issues that may be sensitive in nature
• Compose, compile, edit, produce, and distribute a variety of documents, including donor correspondence, thank you letters, reports, and presentations
• Perform a broad range of general office support functions including creating and/or maintaining files and records following established archival guidelines
• Attend/participate in meetings or serve on committees and work groups as assigned and prepare documents for committee/work group, take notes or prepare minutes and perform follow up activities
• Assure confidentiality of all data, including sensitive information related to donors, students, volunteers and staff
• Other tasks as assigned within parameters of role.
• Expertise in Microsoft Office software
• Able to work a flexible schedule: 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. daily; but some evenings and weekends as determined by the School
• Experience with customer service; preferably with students, parents, teachers
• Highly organized and meticulous to detail
• Thrives in a fast paced environment
• Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
• Critical thinking skills to anticipate necessary actions and follow-through to accomplish goals
• Demonstrated self-starter with a highly collaborative style
• Familiarity with development/fundraising
• Excellent writing skills
• Demonstrated ability to work well independently and as part of a team
• Ability to identify priorities and meet deadlines
Eton Academy is committed to the education of students who learn differently. We build essential skills and confidence that foster lifelong success. Eton Academy advocates and values diversity in all of our programs and employment.
Eton Academy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Visit our website at www.etonacademy.org to learn more about our school located in Birmingham,Michigan.
How to Apply:
Please forward your resume and cover letter via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
by December 19, 2018.